The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is holding its latest Council Of Councils (COC) gathering in Washington, D.C., hosting “opinion leaders” from the arenas of politics, finance, media, academia, and think tanks to grapple with “global governance” issues. The three-day event, the COC’s eighth annual conference, brings together globalist elites representing 29 of the CFR’s sister organizations in 24 countries.
The participants in the CFR/COC palaver, according to the organization’s announcement, will be discussing five major themes:
• What Should the Future World Order Look Like?
• Managing Global Catastrophic Risk: Nuclear Weapons Confronting the Challenges of a Rapidly Urbanizing World
• How Do We Ensure Freedom has a Future?
• Multilateral Responses to a Planetary Environmental Crisis
• Multilateral Conflict Management: Yemen