What did the last decade accomplish in the occupation of Afghanistan? Other than streamlining the opium shipment trade, what did this foreign expedition achieve? Wikipedia reports, “As of December 29, 2011, there have been 2,765 coalition deaths in Afghanistan as part of ongoing coalition operations (Operation Enduring Freedom and ISAF) since the invasion in 2001.” This may seem a small number by recent loss standards, but the excuse of fighting the CIA invention and bogyman, Al Qaeda is the height of hypocrisy.
Not much, comfort for the Pat Tillman family or confidence in the inept cover-up mission to silence would be whistleblowers. The convenient idiot Osama bin Laden overstayed his usefulness. Too bad that Seal Team 6 knew too much to risk their loyalty on future escapades. The sick foreign policy that orders the ritual killings of their own military trained assassins offers up their heroes as necessary sacrifices for the New World Order.
- Ben Carson On The Trump Uproar: ‘It’s The PC Police Out In Force’
- Opponents could still thwart looming trade deal
- Illegal Aliens Disrupt Ann Coulter Book Signing, Author Fires Back
- Left-Wing Activists Target Donald Trump
- State Department Emails Are Being Handled By Same Attorney Who Worked On Lois Lerner’s
Join the BATR Tea Party Community
BATR SARTRE Videos Channel
Warning: Division by zero in /home/forumbat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/youtube-channel-gallery/templates/thumbs.php on line 14