The mantra that democratic rule exists in the realm of governmental affairs has proven false. The fact that deficit spending is commonplace and acceptable to their populace links the social democracies in a feudal structure that most are unwilling to acknowledge. The practice of debt created bank money underlies every social policy and expenditure. The notion that paying for public projects, based upon popular support and taxes, is extinct. Destroying domestic currencies and obligating future generations to the debt slavery of past failed projects, has replaced the work ethic. Democracies pledge subsidies without labor and security absent of personal freedom.
Is this the promise for a society based upon individual dignity, or is this the formula for subsistence survival of servile serfs?
- Illegal Aliens Disrupt Ann Coulter Book Signing, Author Fires Back
- Left-Wing Activists Target Donald Trump
- State Department Emails Are Being Handled By Same Attorney Who Worked On Lois Lerner’s
- Religious liberty activist: Supreme Court decision paves way for legalized polygamy
- Same-Sex Marriage Dissenting Supremes Pushing ‘Treason’
Join the BATR Tea Party Community
BATR SARTRE Videos Channel
Warning: Division by zero in /home/forumbat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/youtube-channel-gallery/templates/thumbs.php on line 14